Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cold Pursuit - Day 8



I started watching this, and in the first ten minutes I had deja vu. I knew I’d seen it, butI knew that hadn’t because it’s a recent film. Then it dawned on me that this is a remake of a Norwegian film I watched a few months ago called In Order of Disappearance. Now they’ve remade it into a Liam Neeson action title. The film is about a plow driver whose son is killed by a drug dealer. It looked like an accidental overdose but Neeson knows better and hunts down the killers. He even uses his snowplow to run down the men.
I know it’s a cliche, but the original was better, even though this is almost a shot-by-shot remake. When Liam Neeson is in the film, you know what he’s going to do. Still fun but not as charming. Watch it on HBO Go/Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hammer - Day 16