Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Death Warrant - Day 3


Jean Claude Van Damme’s ass is not in the right place. It’s halfway up his back! Just watch the opening scene if you don’t believe me. Van Damme is a cop who goes undercover in  prison. Robert Guilaume stars as the elder inmate. I get excited to see something like that. Guilaume starred in an 80s sit-com called Benson that my family watched every week. He had little need for a career when its run ended, but his presence in the film made me happy.
I was a snob when I was younger and would never stoop to watch a piece like this. But I’m older now and I can see the joy in watching trash. There’s gold hidden in this pile of rubbish, but admittedly, I must divulge that I fell asleep before the end. What a great sleep it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hammer - Day 16